28 Jul TRUCK DRIVER and TOUR SUPERVISOR
Where Madness brings Genius to life! Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
We are currently looking for an Experienced Driver with an A or AZ license for an upcoming Ontario Tour Aug 28 – Nov 5 (an 11 week tour).
- Driving a 5th wheel set up with a large pickup truck and 43’ trailer
- Manage the condition and working ability of the truck and trailer at all times.
- Lead all event set up and tear downs at each event stop
- During activations, work as a Brand Ambassador and assist attendees as the go through the trailer and engage with the exhibits
- Track and manage all interior equipment on the trailer, condition etc.
- Report daily to the Client Management team at Head Office
- Keep orderly log book records, receipts etc
- Ensure all program assets are in great repair with pristine cleanliness at all times
- Safely drive across Ontario with truck and trailer, as far Toronto to Thunder Bay and back
- Some overnight travel to different communities in the province
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
Qualifications – we are looking for a bright, smiley, professional Tour Supervisor & Driver that can thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently as it pertains to managing program assets and isn’t afraid to get his/her hands dirty.
- **A AZ licence, over 5 years of driving experience specifically with driving a truck and trailer
- Effective leadership skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strongly developed problem solving skills to understand client and team business, needs, priorities
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Tech savviness and strong mechanical aptitude
- Full availability for the entire duration of the program – 11 weeks
- Over the age of 25 (insurance purposes)
Pay Rate: $960.00 / week (with a $400 successful program completion bonus)
$40/day per diem (all accommodations will be provided)
If qualified, interested and available for the entire program, please email your resume to Chantal email@example.com for consideration. Please use the subject Tour Supervisor /Driver.
*In the final interview stages you will be required to provide your licence and a clean driver’s abstract
*If you own your own truck (5th wheel) there is a potential to use your own truck and be paid km.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted at this time.