21 Nov Recruitment and Staffing Manager
We are looking for Recruiting and Staff Management Rock Stars who are People People with a passion for Recruitment, training and development, with experience in either Experiential Marketing or Restaurant Operations!
Someone that is:
- Well connected and can find the BEST staff in the industry!
- That can manage people in a positive and motivating manner.
- Who can wear multiple hats and troubleshoot faster than a speeding bullet!
In this role you will be instrumental in ensuring the exceptional delivery of all day to day business requirements for a National syndicated campaign and supporting others, all while working in a fun, innovative and collaborative environment.
- Sourcing, recruiting and interviewing candidates for a large-scale, nation-wide program
- Managing the hiring and onboarding of Field Managers, Assistant Field Managers and Brand Ambassadors
- Manage and motivate Field Managers and Brand Ambassadors
- Manage program training and processes as it relates to program staff
- Managing all aspects of staff scheduling and tracking with successful deployment rates
- Ensuring the right team structures are in place
- Create a workforce development program to grow team talent to next level opportunities
- Workforce management expense control, budgeting and payroll
- Perform performance reviews and keep HR records of program field team
- Work closely with Client Managers, Program Managers, Trainers and all other internal parties to deliver above program expectations
- Attend events/activations in field, travel to support program needs as required
- University degree or college diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent professional qualifications
- 1 – 3 years previous experience in recruitment, preferably in an Experiential Marketing agency setting
- Strong knowledge of recruiting/sourcing practices and techniques
- Demonstrated experience staffing large-scale, national events and campaigns for major brands
- Proven management ability with a capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A leadership mentality and proven experience managing others while working cohesively on a team
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Familiarity/Proficiency with Natural Insight Workforce Management Program an asset
- Bilingual English and French is not required but is a major asset
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site!
There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace!
Email your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org