01 Dec PROGRAM MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to oversee organize and coordinate merchandising and audit programs.
You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the both our client and company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have previous client management experience in addition to managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- Deliver flawless execution of sales, merchandising and audit marketing programs from start to finish
- Manage and motivate Coordinators, Shopper Teams, Team Leads, Brand Ambassadors
- Develop and deliver stellar brand training to executional teams
- Assist in the creative and strategic development of integrated solutions for new and existing clients.
- Manages and maintains all program schedules
- Develops a strategy and process for merchandising and audit programs
- Align technology solutions with Client needs and reporting demands/timing
- Administration of project payroll and activation reports
- Efficient management of program budgets and resource deployment
- Coordinate with vendors and venues
- Weekly and frequent client status reporting with team and respective clients
- Provide valuable and forward-thinking insights to weekly client program reports
- Identify and activate new business growth for both client and RHODDY Marketing Group
- Work closely with Client Managers, Staffing, Creative and all other internal parties to deliver above program expectations
- Attend events/activations in field, travel to support project needs as required
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- 2 – 5 years previous experience managing projects, accounts or clients in a marketing agency capacity
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft and Goggle suites, excel, sheets, etc
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others.
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A leadership mentality and proven experience managing others while working cohesively on a team
- Valid driver’s licence with regular access to a vehicle
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Bilingual English and French is not required but is a major asset!
- Previous experience using Natural Insight is an asset
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site!
There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace!
RHODDY Marketing is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.