18 Jan PROGRAM MANAGER
We are looking for experienced Experiential Marketing Rock Stars who knows what it takes to deliver beyond expectations 110% of the time!
In this role you will be instrumental in ensuring the exceptional delivery of all day to day business requirements for many of our exciting Clients, all while working in a fun, innovative and collaborative environment.
- Deliver flawless execution of Experiential Marketing / Sale Merchandising programs from start to finish
- Manage and motivate Coordinators, Team Leads and Brand Ambassadors
- Develop and deliver stellar brand training to executional teams
- Assist in the creative and strategic development of integrated experiential marketing solutions for new and existing clients.
- Manages and maintains schedules
- Administration of project payroll and activation reports
- Efficient management of program budgets and resource deployment
- Coordinate with vendors and venues
- Manages and maintains program inventory by ensuring all program logistics are arranged to bring the vision to life
- Weekly and frequent client status reporting with team and respective clients
- Provide valuable and forward-thinking insights to weekly client program reports
- Identify and activate new business growth for both client and RHODDY Marketing Group
- Work closely with Client Managers, Staffing, Creative and all other internal parties to deliver above program expectations
- Attend events/activations in field, travel to support project needs as required
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- 2- 5 years previous experience managing projects, accounts or clients in a marketing agency capacity
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others.
- Ability to intuitively adjust presentation communication style and content to suit various audiences.
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A leadership mentality and proven experience managing others while working cohesively on a team
- Valid driver’s licence with regular access to a vehicle
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Bilingual English and French is not required but is a major asset
- Client/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Communication – Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Judgement – Ability to use sound reasoning when faced with various issues. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions.
- Negotiation – Gains support of ideas, proposals, and solutions from others; reaches deals and compromises on what will work best for the organization; considers other opinions while holding strong to firm directions and goals.
- Problem Solving – Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results Orientation – Able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved by meeting and or exceeding standards based on past performance, goals, and objectives, as well as the performance and/or achievements of others.
- Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Time Management – Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site!
There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace!
Where Madness brings Genius to life!
Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
Email your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.