09 May Production Manager – Experiential Marketing
We are looking for EVENT Logistic –Minded Production Managers with an extreme passion for Experiential Marketing who knows what it takes to deliver beyond expectations 110% of the time!
In this role you will be instrumental in ensuring the exceptional delivery of all day to day Production logistics for XM programs, working with top tier brands and clients, all while working in a fun, innovative and collaborative team environment.
- Participate on delivering flawless development and execution of Experiential Marketing programs from start to finish
- Manage and maintain program related logistics as it relates to production and implementation
- Provide logistics and asset management training to Managers
- Assist in the creative and strategic development of integrated experiential marketing solutions for new and existing clients.
- Administration of inventory control, analysis and ordering processes, shipping / receiving etc
- Efficient management of program budgets, resource sourcing and deployment
- Coordinate closely with vendors, venues and maintenance personnel
- Manage and maintain program assets and inventories by ensuring that all program logistics are arranged to bring the vision to life
- Weekly and frequent client status reporting with team and respective clients
- Provide valuable and forward-thinking insights to continually improve program deliverable
- Work closely with Client Managers, Program Managers and Creative to deliver above program expectations
- Attend events/activation in field, travel to support project needs in field as required
- Source and create new program elements as requested by Client team
- Generate expense reports and cut PO’s as required, manage budgets
- Flexible availability as it pertains to program requirements
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Event Management, Logistics Management Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- 2- 5 years’ experience managing projects, accounts or clients in a logistically focused role within the Marketing Industry
- Working knowledge of technology, electricity and plumbing
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others.
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license with regular access to a vehicle
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Full Driver’s license, clean abstract (forklift or other additional licences an asset)
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends as well as travel nationally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Bilingual English and French is not required but is a major asset
- Client/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Communication – Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Judgement – Ability to use sound reasoning when faced with various issues. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions.
- Negotiation – Gains support of ideas, proposals, and solutions from others; reaches deals and compromises on what will work best for the organization; considers other opinions while holding strong to firm directions and goals.
- Problem Solving – Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results Orientation – Able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved by meeting and or exceeding standards based on past performance, goals, and objectives, as well as the performance and/or achievements of others.
- Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Time Management – Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site!
There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace!
Email Chantal at email@example.com your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.