12 Jan PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Where Madness brings Genius to life!
Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
Recently making PROFIT top 500 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada for the third year in a row, we are now looking to add Marketing, Program and Account Coordinator personnel to our team based here at our head office in Toronto.
We are looking for Program Coordinator Rock Stars with an extreme passion for Marketing who knows what it takes to deliver beyond expectations 110% of the time in a fully integrated agency setting.
In this role you will be instrumental in supporting the client services team on the exceptional delivery of all day to day business requirements for many of our exciting clients, all while working in a fun, innovative and collaborative environment.
- Deliver flawless execution of Experiential Marketing programs from start to finish
- Manage and motivate our field teams, Supervisors, Team Leads and Brand Ambassadors to ensure all activations are executed by well-trained, engaging staff
- Working with Recruiter to hire new Brand Ambassadors as needed
- Training Brand Ambassadors and providing ongoing coaching and performance management as per field feedback
- Performing administrative duties related to Brand Ambassador and program management
- Working in Natural Insight
- Scheduling Brand Ambassadors for shifts
- Manage and maintain schedules
- Approving hours worked for payroll
- Calling event locations to book and confirm events
- Booking travel and accommodations for programs and field teams
- Managing provided budgets within set program guidelines
- Owning the program logistical duties
- Packaging and shipping materials and assets for campaign
- Moving and storing product or assets in local storage units,
- Booking vehicles, venues, hotels, flights, etc.
- Supporting your team with client management, including:
- Professionally representing RHODDY Marketing Group and client on-site at events
- Creating client wrap up and execution reports
- Preparing presentations
- Visiting events in-field to assist with set up, supervise Brand Ambassadors and gather insight on consumer experience
- Assist in the creative and strategic development of integrated experiential marketing solutions for new and existing clients.
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications
- 6 mo – 1+ years previous experience managing projects, accounts or clients internally, in a marketing agency capacity
- 2+ years of in-field experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others.
- Ability to intuitively adjust presentation communication style and content to suit various audiences.
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A leadership mentality and proven experience managing others while working cohesively on a team
- Valid driver’s licence with regular access to a vehicle
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Bilingual English and French is not required but is a major asset
- Client/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Communication – Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Judgement – Ability to use sound reasoning when faced with various issues. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions.
- Negotiation – Gains support of ideas, proposals, and solutions from others; reaches deals and compromises on what will work best for the organization; considers other opinions while holding strong to firm directions and goals.
- Problem Solving – Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results Orientation – Able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved by meeting and or exceeding standards based on past performance, goals, and objectives, as well as the performance and/or achievements of others.
- Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Time Management – Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site!
There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace!
Email your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position to email@example.com
RHODDY Marketing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.