14 Jun New Business Development – Experiential Marketing
Where Madness brings Genius to life!
Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge! As we continue to grow, so do our business needs, and that means we are now looking to add more talent to our business development team here at our head office in Toronto.
We are looking for New Business Development Rock Stars, who have boundless energy and passion for Experiential Marketing, events and sponsorships, to sell our Integrated Marketing solutions to the world!
In this role you will be instrumental in identifying and seeking new business opportunities with various CPG, Alcohol and Auto Brands, all while working in a fun, innovative and collaborative environment.
Reporting directly to the General Manager / VP of Strategy, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to operate within a flexible, dynamic environment and join an expanding organization to take advantage of the opportunities this provides to achieve personal growth, career advancement and salary expectation.
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is able to demonstrate past experience of self-generating new business opportunities, have the ability to seize the opportunity and deliver quick wins and have the persistence to stay with longer term opportunities to see them through to a successful conclusion.
- Excellent business development skills, professional and comfortable delivering formal presentations, demos and webinars.
- Driven, ambitious with a willingness to put in the hours and work to achieve results.
- Determination to stay with a sale that may take months/years to bring to a successful conclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions. * Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into large companies.
- Prospect into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers – setting of appointments and responding to tenders.
- Develop pipeline of new opportunities and build relationships with prospects. Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Close opportunities and meet agreed sales targets.
- Apply consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
- Apply industry experience and knowledge to build business cases for purchasing our solutions.
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with key decision-makers and primary influencers in potential client organizations.
- Be on the forefront of championing our suite of marketing solutions. * Collaborate with Creative, Project and Production teams to ensure that delivery capability matches the proposed solution. * Maintain a high level of industry, organization, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects.
- Although there will be full marketing support producing quality leads, the candidate must have the drive and ability to generate appointments and open doors themselves.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable, over quota sales experience within Marketing / Event Industries.
- Previous track record in consultative type sales role is essential. Ability to at sell to all managerial levels.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience dealing with both medium and large local and multinational organizations.
- Presenting with the aid of power point as well as the ability to demonstrate software to varying sizes of audience.
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Post-Secondary Degree in a Business or Marketing Discipline.
Send your cover letter and resume to Chantal at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
*We thank all applicants for their interest. Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for Interviews will be contacted.