18 Jan INTERNSHIPS
Are you a marketing protégée?
At RHODDY, “Genius brings Madness to Life!”
We have several Internship opportunities available for the coming summer season at our Toronto head office!
We are seeking ambitious and talented students and new graduates with a keen interest in marketing to work closely with our team. For high performers, there is always a potential to turn these internships into permanent positions! You will be exposed to all aspects of integrated marketing – Experiential, digital, CRM, social, traditional, events, promotions, planning, etc. You will have the opportunity to work on high profile programs for national brands and learn how a marketing agency works. You will gain valuable skills and experience needed to bring an idea to life!
Potential Internship Areas for the summer 2018 Program:
- Account/Program Coordination
- Recruiting, Administration
- Warehouse and Logistics OPs
The individual must possess:
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with different people in different positions
- Ability to manage a large workload of multiple deliverables
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Respect the company’s values
- Respect the code of conduct and ethics
- Valid full driver’s license and clean driving abstract, comfortable driving large vans/trucks
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
Support team in bringing multiple integrated marketing activations to life!
- Managing local and remote Brand Ambassadors to ensure all activations are executed by well-trained, engaging staff. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Recruiter to hire new Brand Ambassadors as needed
- Training Brand Ambassadors and providing ongoing coaching and performance management as per field feedback
- Performing administrative duties related to Brand Ambassador management including:
- Working in Natural Insight
- Scheduling Brand Ambassadors for shifts
- Approving hours worked for payroll
- Calling event locations to book and confirm events
- Owning the logistical duties including but not limited to:
- Packaging and shipping materials and assets for campaign
- Moving and storing product or assets in local storage units,
- Booking vehicles, venues, hotels, flights, etc.
- Supporting your team with client management, including:
- Professionally representing RHODDY Marketing Group and client on-site at events
- Creating client wrap up and execution reports
- Preparing presentations
- Visiting events in-field to assist with set up, supervise Brand Ambassadors and gather insight on consumer experience
- Some physical warehouse work required, shipping, receiving, setting up booths, loading/unloading vehicles
- This job will may require some travel (potentially across Canada) and periods of time out of the office.
- This job will also include some evenings, late nights and weekend shifts.
Where Madness brings Genius to life!
Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
Our modern offices are easy to reach via QEW or 427 and TTC and we have free parking on site!
There’s a strong sense of community and camaraderie in our team and we LOVE team building activities such as having potlucks and monthly barbecues on our beautiful rooftop terrace!
Email your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted