14 Jun In Field Manager – Coffee Truck East Coast
Where Madness brings Genius to life! Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
Opportunity: We are looking for Field Management and Assistant Manager Rock Stars who are highly organized with an extreme passion for Coffee and Experiential Marketing. In this role you will be instrumental in managing a team at various events and festivals delivering Canada’s favourite coffee to consumers. This Position will be based on the East Coast / Halifax or Moncton.
- Manage day to day priorities and set on-going tasks and objectives as it relates to programs executed in field
- Work in field by driving a Sprinter Van and trailer to and from events, set-up and tear down, serving hot beverages and managing overall objectives
- Track inventory in truck and at warehouse
- Manage the receiving and organizing of materials
- Maintain the daily truck log and maintenance schedule
- Daily maintenance of onboard coffee equipment
- Bilingual French / English
- Valid full G driver’s licence and clean driving record (abstract will be required)
- Must be comfortable driving a cargo van (sprinter) with a trailer for long distances
- Strong math skills
- Must have or be willing to get Food handling certificate
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to organize and schedule
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strongly developed problem solving skills to understand client and team business, needs, priorities
- Strong team management skills
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Ability to travel within the region for a period of up to 7 days and nights at a time (travel/accommodations will be reimbursed)
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Professionalism in customer service
Interested candidates should apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject in Field Manager for consideration.
Due to the volume of applicants only those selected for interviews will be contacted.