26 Jul EVENT TEAM SUPERVISOR
Lead brand ambassador
Where Madness brings Genius to life! Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
We are looking for Team Lead Rock Stars who are highly organized with an extreme passion for Water, Heath, Yoga and Experiential Marketing. In this role you will be managing a team while delivering Canadian 100% Naturally Alkaline Spring Water to consumers attending Wanderlust Whistler 2017!
- Lead and motivate a team of Brand Ambassadors
- Serve customers 100% Naturally Alkaline Spring Water
- Track samples, obtain email data and deliver key messaging
- Must be fit and activate (a love of yoga helps)
- Maximizing sample and contest entry objectives
- You are the main contact — Liaison with the client and the event
- Must be able to use your cell phone
- Organize where the team will be located to distribute product throughout the day
- You will keep track of inventory and keep a daily count of product distributed
- Help move product from location to location
Qualifications – we are looking for an outgoing, health conscious, bright, professional Team Lead who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and a love for Yoga helps!
- Effective leadership skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strongly developed problem solving skills to understand client and team business, needs, priorities
- Ability to comfortably and repeatedly lift and move 25lbs cases of water
- Must be available for entire program August 3th to August 6th
Job Type: Contract
- $40/day per diem
- $50 flat rate travel to and from Whistler in own vehicle
- Overnight Accommodations will be provided on site
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Previous Team Lead experience
Email email@example.com your resume for consideration, please put “Team Lead Whistler” in the subject line and indicate your region.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest.