06 Jul COFFEE TRUCK MANAGER
Where Madness brings Genius to life! Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!
We are looking for Field Management Rock Stars who are highly organized with an extreme passion for Coffee and Experiential Marketing. In this role you will be managing a team while delivering Canada’s favourite coffee to consumers. Also, you will be responsible for driving a branded sprinter van and, occasionally, a trailer to various events and festivals across Ontario.
- Lead and motivate a team of Brand Ambassadors
- Serve customers coffee and other delicious beverages at various events and festivals
- Work in field by leading set-up, tear down, and managing team goals
- Creates and manages team schedules relative to staffing needs
- Track inventory in truck and at warehouse
- Manage the receiving and organizing of materials
- Daily maintenance of onboard coffee equipment
- Some overnight travel to different communities in the province
Qualifications – we are looking for a bright, smiley, professional Field Manager who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to get his/her hands dirty.
- Effective leadership skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strongly developed problem solving skills to understand client and team business, needs, priorities
- Strong math skills
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Flexible work schedule and ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Comfortable driving a cargo van with a trailer for long distances
- Over the age of 25 (insurance purposes)
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Management: 2 years
- Driving: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Full Driver’s Licence
- Food Handler’s Certificate (or willing to get)
Email email@example.com your resume for consideration, please put “IFM Applicant” in the subject line and indicate your region.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest.