06 Jul COFFEE TRUCK MANAGER
In this role you will be managing a team while delivering Canada’s favourite coffee to consumers. You will be responsible for driving a branded sprinter van to various events and festivals across the province and potentially other parts of Canada.
Now hiring in the following regions; Calgary, Toronto, Halifax, Montreal
Also looking for Assistant Managers in the following regions; Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Toronto and East Coast.
- Drive branded sprinter van (occasionally pulling a trailer as well)
- Lead and motivate a team of Coffee Truck Crew members
- Serve customers coffee and other delicious beverages at various events and festivals
- Work in field by leading set-up, tear down, and managing team goals
- Track inventory in truck and at warehouse
- Manage the receiving and organizing of materials
- Daily maintenance of onboard coffee and beverage equipment
- Some overnight travel to different communities in the province
Qualifications – we are looking for a bright, smiley, professional Field Manager who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to get his/her hands dirty.
- Over 25 yrs old (for insurance purposes)
- Full driver’s licence and a clean abstract
- Effective leadership skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong verbal, math and written communication skills
- Aptitude for troubleshooting mechanical equipment, ie. coffee makers, generators, waterpumps
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Flexible work schedule and ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Comfortable driving a cargo van with a trailer for long distances
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary $40, 000/year Hourly $19/hr
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Management: 1 year
- Driving: 5 years
- English and French (if applying for Quebec or East Coast)
Required license or certification:
- Full Driver’s Licence
- Food Handler’s Certificate (or willing to get, can be expensed)
Email Chantal at firstname.lastname@example.org, your resume for consideration, please put Coffee Truck Manager in the subject line and indicate your region.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest.
Where Madness brings Genius to life! Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge!