25 Sep COFFEE TRUCK MANAGER – USA
We are looking for Food / Coffee Truck Managers who are highly organized with an extreme passion for Coffee and Community Events!
In this role you will be managing a team while delivering delicious coffee to consumers. Also, you will be responsible for driving a branded sprinter van and, occasionally, a trailer to various events and festivals across the states!
*This role is Ohio based
- Lead and motivate your Coffee Truck Crew Team!
- Serve customers coffee and other delicious beverages at various events and festivals
- Work in field by leading set-up, tear down, and managing team goals
- Creates and manages team schedules relative to staffing needs
- Track inventory in truck and at warehouse
- Manage the receiving and organizing of materials
- Daily maintenance of various on board coffee and serving equipment
- Some overnight travel to different communities in the province
Qualifications – we are looking for a bright, smiley, professional Managers who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to get his/her hands dirty.
- Effective leadership skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Strongly developed problem solving skills to understand client and team business, needs, priorities
- Strong math skills
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Flexible work schedule and ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Comfortable driving a cargo van with a trailer for long distances
- Over the age of 25 (insurance purposes)
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
$600 / week, plus per diems when travelling overnight.
Contract is Oct 9th – Dec 31
*will need a clean driver’s abstract and criminal record check
Qualified applicants should send their resume to Chantal at email@example.com for consideration
Due to the volume of applicants received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Where Madness brings Genius to life! Deeply rooted in Consumer Engagement, RHODDY is a fully integrated marketing and communications agency capable of developing the best experiences, leveraging multiple touch points, for any marketing challenge! Recently making PROFIT top 500 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada for the third year in a row, we are now looking to add experienced Truck Tour Managers to oversee inf field team operations and for a multi-faceted program.