20 Dec ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Account Manager will manage the scheduling and client relations on given programs, development, logistical and organizational support to contractors and or employees enabling them to fulfill business objectives. You will oversee client event requests in line with program availability and logistics for a National Campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and manage client event schedules in line with new requests and changes.
- Be the main point of contact to direct client information to in field team in your designated region
- Manage day to day priorities and set on-going tasks and objectives as it relates to programs executed in field
- Work in field by coaching and training field management team to elevate standards
- Coordinate the administration of day to day field management team including program training, daily and weekly reporting, budget management, and asset management
- Work with and support field team to ensure that client program objectives are communicated and achieved.
- Support Rhoddy team in addressing employee relations issues/opportunities and elevate as required Work on multiple accounts/programs/projects at one time
- Manage scheduling of events and staff• Manage budgets pertaining to field hours, reconciliation
- Input and manages all schedule, hours, training and reporting through NI
- Provide weekly/bi-weekly overview of region to management
- Troubleshoot issues as required
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in Marketing and or Event management, Business administration or equivalent professional qualifications• 1-2 years of proven previous experience managing large scale national projects, accounts or clients in a Marketing/Experiential agency capacity
- Proven management ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others
- Proven time management skills (of self and others)
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A leadership mentality and proven experience managing others while working cohesively on a team
- Valid driver’s licence with regular access to a vehicle
- Flexibility – you may be required to work evenings and some weekends
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Previous experience working with Natural Insight an asset
- Bilingual – Proficiency in French is not required but a definite aasset
Email your Resume and a brief explanation of why you’re the right person for this position to email@example.com
RHODDY Marketing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.